A new program is out for Nigerians who really want to invest and make money online in a short period of time and the name of the platform is called Yellonaira.
Now, people wants to really know about this program and what it entails. Some are already asking Google if Yellonaira is scam or legit? Is it worth investing? Do they really pay as they have promised via their website? You know what? I will answer all these questions right from this article.
About Yellonaira Income Program
Yellonaira is an investment platform that promised to pay up to N40,000 in just 3 days. The program assured their members that they trade on Forex and Bitcoin with members invested money.
Is this really true?
Sure, if they really use this strategy to make their profit, it will be awesome but that’s a whole lot of risk at their end.
Now, the question is, what if their investment does not come out right? What will they use in paying users?
Meanwhile, these questions have been answered on their website saying they have partnered with intelligent people who have a lot of experience of over 10 years on this field. They added that they collect 5% commission fee from all withdrawals to settle their trade losses.
That's really nice!
But what if the trading didn’t work out as they have expected, is this not going to turn into a ponzi scheme where old members will be paid with new users money?
Moreover, since we don’t know what is really going at the backend and as they have refused to reveal the dark details, we can just assume this as an investment platform where you have to take risk.
Is Yellonaira Scam Or Legit?
Yellonaira is an investment platform that trades with members money on Forex and Bitcoin.
This platform is currently paying users at the moment, you can see payment proof below:
But kindly take note that Yellonaira is an investment platform and you should stake or risk what you can afford to lose. Do not invest with your school fee money or any important financial stuffs that you cannot afford to lose.
If You Have Accepted To Take The Risk? You Can Proceed To Register Below:
- Visit Yellonaira.com website.
- Register an account with them.
- Buy one of their plans (N2,000 to get N4,000, N10,000 to get N20,000 and N20,000 to get N40,000) by contacting their agent for activation, otherwise, you won’t be able to login.
- After that, your account will be activated successfully.
- Start promoting the website daily and request withdrawal in 3 days time to cashout.
Basic Information About Yellonaira
- Is an investment platform, you should not risk what you cannot afford to lose.
After registration, you need to contact an agent to activate your account.
- Yellonaira was launched on the 1st of April, 2020.
- The platform is owned by Destiny Makinde who lived at Ojodu, Lagos in Nigeria. It is also controlled by 3 more agents.
- You can always withdraw your money on Yellonaira in just 3 days.
- During the 3 days, you have to keep promoting the platform by sharing the business advert on your Facebook timeline on daily basis to withdraw successfully because they record it.
- They collect 5% commission maintenance fee.
- They don’t support referral system.
Do you have any more questions about it, kindly ask below for instant response.