After the crash of almighty Racksterly, a new program has finally arrived to replace the platform and is called Theexoduses. This program is similar to Mulabux money making program and has the high payment subscription plans of Racksterly.
Well, Racksterly ended fairly well and it’s awesome that they were transparent and honest enough to make everything right. Payment gateways issues made them close up so soon.
Now that we have Theexoduses, I think there shouldn’t be much complaints. You can easily make money from the program by referring or sharing adverts to your Facebook timeline. You can also withdraw your sharing money without referring.
They registered with CAC but the owner of the website has Anonymous information and I think is their company policy but their contact is an alternative to message them through whenever issues arises, or you can simply submit a ticket of the issue via the website for quick response.
However, Theexoduses has probably come up to make things right. Theexoduses was launched on the 10th of January, 2020 and it has begin to gain popularity as its competitors are already dead.
According to them, they said:
“Exoduses is not a financial institution, it’s a marketing platform. Exoduses only works as an online channel to connect merchants and their prospective buyers. We aim to empower and improve on individual standard of living, everything is very simple and straight forward: share our merchants link daily and in return get paid.”
I hope you understand it clearly, they said they are connecting merchants which are the company they are helping to promote affiliate links to get prospective buyers (which is you) and they earn commission, then they share some of the commission percentage to you.
Some Payment Proof:
How To Earn Money On Theexoduses?
Theexoduses Is a money making program that allows users to share affiliate marketing links to their Facebook timeline to earn. Those affiliate marketing links are from Konga, Whogohost and other popular websites with affiliate program feature. So, once you share them to your Facebook timeline, you get paid and Theexoduses also receive their commission from those companies.
Definitely, the sole purpose Theexoduses created the platform is to reach more people. So, if you are sharing the post to your Facebook timeline and they get paid, you will be paid half of the commission they will receive from those popular companies.
Now, I hope you have gotten the logic? That’s awesome.
Now, there are two ways to earn on Theexoduses and they are SHARING ADVERTS and REFERRING new members to the platform.
To join Theexoduses or to start sharing links, you have to buy one of their three subscription plans that valid for 30 days and they are:
1. SMALL subscription plan of $15 (N5,430) valid for 30 days. You will earn $1 per advert you share on daily basis. Definitely, in 30 days of sharing adverts, you will realize a total sum of $30 (N10,000).
2. BIG subscription plan of $45 (N16,290) also valid for 30 days. You will earn $3 everyday for every advert you share on daily basis. Definitely, you will earn $90 (N32,000) in a month.
3. MIGHTY subscription plan of $75 (N27,150), you will earn $5 everyday for 30 days and you will withdraw a total sum of $150 (N54,300) in month.
Note: One thing you must note is that, if you share an advert to your Facebook timeline, people don’t have to click on it before you earn. Well, the website said you need a “click” but that doesn’t mean, you can still cash out successfully without clicks.
Now, to boost your earnings, you can refer new people to the program and wonderfully, they have MARKETING REWARDS. You can check them below:
1. If the member(s) you referred subscribe the same day you joined Theexoduses program, you get 30% of his or her subscription plan.
2. Refer any member on the 2nd day of your subscription plan, you will get 20% reward.
3. On the 3rd day, any member you refer rewards you with $15.
4. If you refer 10 friends, you get $5 reward.
5. If you refer another 10 friends, you get $5.
6. If all the 10 friends subscribed to the highest plan called MIGHTY, you will get $5.
7. Top affiliate of the month gets a whopping $100 and it requires a minimum of 20 referrals.
Note: You can withdraw your REFERRALS earnings at anytime you feel like and also note that, you can only withdraw once in a day.
How To Join Theexoduses Program
- Go to Theexoduses website via https://theexoduses.com/app/registration.php?ref=PPWQ
- Register an account with them and confirm registration from your email.
- Then, accept their TERMS and proceed to complete registration.
- Add your bank details for withdrawal by entering your bank name, number and account name.
- On the next page, copy the link of your Facebook account and paste it in the box provided. You have successfully added your Facebook account to the platform.
- Once done, you can then select any of their subscription plans aforementioned and complete payment.
- Now, you have successfully joined Theexoduses program.
Tap on “SHARE” and select one of the best adverts available there and copy the affiliate link. Now, tap on “TAKE ME TO FACEBOOK” and post the link on your Facebook timeline. That’s all!
Once you have done that, come back to Theexoduses website and refresh the page, your earnings for the day will reflect immediately.
How To Withdraw From Theexoduses Program
There are two earnings on your dashboard and they are “MAIN BALANCE” and “REFERRAL BALANCE“, kindly choose any of the earnings you want to withdraw and tap on “WITHDRAW“. Since you have already submitted your bank information to the website during registration, your payment will be processed to that bank account within 24 hours.
Is Theexoduses Scam Or Legit?
Based on our observation and research, the program owner is unknown but he has an official Facebook page and phone number (08133957513) on the website. People, can message them through and even call them for solutions.
The website is registered on Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) in Nigeria with the name “NAYOUGOD GLOBAL MULTI-SERVICES COMPANY” and with RC2481075 number. This also means they are ready for business but Theexoduses does not have office in Nigeria but our research noticed they are operating from Lagos state, Nigeria.
Theexoduses is hosted under Whogohost and I think the reason is because they partnered with them to promote their affiliate program. However, some of Theexoduses details are still unknown: name of the website owner and images. When I contacted them to provide these details, they said that’s their company policy.
My final conclusion: Based on our past experience on other programs that operates exactly like this, because they are not the first to bring this type of money making program, even Mulabux and Racksterly used this same method, definitely you can only get paid successfully if you join early.
My advice: Subscribe with what you can risk and if you have a big heart, you can register multiple accounts on the program, this will enable you cashout big. But risk wisely!
So, this type of program is not a scam from the beginning but can be scam at the end. Nevertheless, I reviewed this program to enable Nigerians join and make money from it before it finally crashes.
If you are afraid, you can try out the lowest plan before going for the bigger plans.
FACTS ABOUT THEEXODUSES
- Theexoduses was launched on the 10th of January, 2020. It’s a registered company under CAC in Nigeria with RC2481075 number, you can search it out. The company is operated from Lagos state.
- You can withdraw your REFERRALS earnings at anytime you feel like but the MAIN BALANCE valid for 30 days for withdrawal.
- You need 100+ Facebook friends before you can register because someone has to know about the adverts you share on daily basis.
- They have official WhatsApp number and is 08133957513 but you can also message them from their email via email@example.com
- Theexoduses is also called Exoduses. They have no company yet in Nigeria but have only register them.
That’s all! If you have any more questions, you can ask them below in the comment section for instant solution.