If you are the type of person that hates referring new friends to a program, you will like Racksterly money making program. You only have to share companies adverts to your Facebook timeline and make large amount of money everyday.
Contents hide2 They are REFUNDING everyone of their money. So, do not register again, they have crashed and they have been added to our crashed list of money making programs.
Update: RACKSTERLY IS NO MORE PAYING!
They are REFUNDING everyone of their money. So, do not register again, they have crashed and they have been added to our crashed list of money making programs.
Is Racksterly legit? Yes, Racksterly is a legit money making program for people living only in Nigeria. If you are from Nigeria, you have really hit a jackpot!
Racksterly is owned by Medaecon Limited and was launched on August 2019. Racksterly does not have office in Lagos. Users now advertise their business on the platform while others do the sharing.
Tell Me More About Racksterly
Racksterly is a money making platform with unique system for users to make money. Companies like Glo, Airtel, Konga and many others have partnered with Racksterly in order for them to reach more audience as users keeps sharing daily advert on their Facebook timeline. Meanwhile, you can also join Racksterly to advertise your growing business if you want people to share your adverts too.
How Does Racksterly Really Works?
Racksterly has four plans for users to subscribe on. You have to subscribe to a monthly plan with them before you will gain access to the platform to make money, and Racksterly plans are:
1. DEW Plan: This plan costs $18 (N6,872) and it valid for 30 days. When you share an advert on your Facebook timeline, you earn $1.2 (N432) and note that advert will always be available on a daily basis for you to share. Definitely, you will earn N12,960 in 30 days by just sharing only.
2. DRIZZLE Plan: This plan costs $25 (N9,296) and it valid for 30 days. When you share an advert on your Facebook timeline, you earn $1.8 (N648) and note that advert will always be available on a daily basis for you to share. Definitely, you will earn N19,440 in 30 days by just sharing only.
3. STORM Plan: This plan costs $45 (N16,732) and it valid for 30 days. When you share an advert on your Facebook timeline, you earn $3.5 (N1,260) and note that advert will always be available on a daily basis for you to share. Definitely, you will earn N37,800 in 30 days by just sharing only.
4. TYPHOON Plan: This plan costs $75 (N27,187) and it valid for 30 days. When you share an advert on your Facebook timeline, you earn $5.6 (N2,030) and note that advert will always be available on a daily basis for you to share. Definitely, you will earn N61,000 in 30 days by just sharing only.
They higher the plan you subscribe onto, the higher you earn. Assuming you go for the Typhoon plan, you will earn N61,000 with just N27,000. Isn’t that too awesome? Sure, it is.
Which Other Ways Can I Earn On Racksterly?
If you register on Racksterly, you already know what you will earn at the end of the month but if you want to earn more to it, you can join Racksterly referral system.
- If you refer your first friend to Racksterly, you will be rewarded with $2.5.
- If you refer a friend the same day you subscribed to Racksterly, you get $3 instantly.
- If you refer 3 friends within one subscription period, you will be rewarded with $10.
- 10 friends referred within one subscription period will give you $45 instantly.
- While 20 friends gives you $80.
- If you refer 50 friends, you get $150.
- 100 friends referred by you within one subscription period gives you $350.
- And lastly, if you refer 2 friends on the day you make your withdrawals, just before your subscription ends, you will be rewarded with $9.
These are more ways to earn on Racksterly. You can decide to refer or not, it’s all left for you to decide.
How Can I Join Racksterly?
Note: Make sure you use Google Chrome browser for better experience.
STEP 1: To join Racksterly, visit https://raxxly.co/x/449D
(That’s my Racksterly referrals link, use it to register on Racksterly for me to earn too, thanks)
STEP 2: Then, fill in your first name, last name, email, phone number and lastly, password.
STEP 3: Once done, go to your email and enter the verification code they send you to proceed to the next page.
STEP 4: Now, Racksterly will walk you through on how to complete the registration as you will add your Facebook account (make sure you have 200 real friends and don’t use a fake account), add your Nigerian bank account to it for withdrawal, and lastly, choose a subscription plan and make payment using your card or directly from bank.
STEP 5: After you have registered on Racksterly, you can share your first advert to your Facebook timeline to start making money.
Special Facts About Racksterly
1. The higher your plan, the higher you make money. All plans have same stress but higher plans attracts higher earnings. For example, you share for $1.2 on the smallest DEW plan but if you share on the Typhoon plan, you get $5.6. I will advise you to go for the higher plan.
2. You need Facebook account with 200 real friends. If Racksterly discovered your Facebook account is fake or with low Facebook friends, they will disable your account for violating their rules.
4. Do not be surprised as a first starter, when Racksterly tells you to get 1 click on your shared Facebook post before you can earn, just REFRESH the page and your earnings will show instantly without any clicks. Awesome, right? Yea!
5. When you refer 6 people to Racksterly and they subscribe to the same plan you activated or higher plans, you will get FREE 1 month subscription. Amazing!
6. You can withdraw your money by tapping on the menu bar and tap on withdraw, you will be paid to your Nigeria bank account within 24 hours. You can only withdraw once. So, accumulate your earnings and withdraw them before your subscription ends.
7. You don’t have to refer to earn. You already know your earnings after the month ends, if only you share all the daily adverts to your Facebook timeline.
8. Racksterly is a registered company with [RC 756703] and they have no physical office in Lagos state. Many companies have found the platform as a medium to reach more audience. Is in fact, a unique idea.
If you have any questions about Racksterly, kindly ask in the comment section below for instant answer. Thanks.