Nigerians can now make massive money online without hassle with the new money making program that has busted out into the country and the name is Mulabux.
Mula in Nigeria is a slang that means “MONEY“. This shows that you are to register on the program to make money. You know what? Mulabux adopted some features of RACKSTERLY income program.
You may have been asking that Is Mulabux Legit Or Scam? What’s Mulabux.com all about? But the full review of Mulabux is right here on this article and kindly note that Mulabux is LEGIT.
See Payment PROOF:
Mulabux is a money making program in Nigeria that allows users to share merchant adverts to their Facebook timeline to earn money on daily basis. The adverts are affiliate marketing links from Konga – An Online Shopping Store, Jumia – Online Shopping Store, Whogohost – A Website host provider, and many others.
Mulabux was founded on 18th of December, 2019 but they started on the 19th. Moreover, is a new program at the time of this write-up and it has promised to spread its business across Africa as a whole in the nearest future.
According to Mulabux, they said:
“Our mission is to give everyone the power to grow their finances and change the outlook of “earning online” in Nigeria And West Africa.”
That sound nice!
What’s Mulabux Really About?
Mulabux is a platform that has partnered on many companies affiliate programs, such as Yudala, Konga, Payporte, Jumia and many others to help them advertise their products to gain commission.
For Mulabux to get millions of naira from commission, they decided to launch a platform that will enable users share those companies affiliate product links to their various Facebook timeline on daily basis. They pay users who does that.
I hope you have gotten the logic? Sure, you should.
This method is totally different from that of Racksterly that allows users to advertise their business on the platform while others share the post to their Facebook timeline to earn money.
How Does Mulabux Sharing Works?
Mulabux has separate SHARING and REFERRING dashboard; that means you are allowed to withdraw your daily sharing and referring money separately.
Before you can register on the platform, you have to choose one of their three subscription plans. Note that a subscription plan determines what you will earn at the end of a month (30 days). You also need 100+ friends on your Facebook account before you can register on the platform.
- Starter Plan: You will subscribe for $6 (N2,175) and whenever you share a post per day, you will get $0.5 and at the end of the month, you will accumulate $15 (N5,437).
- Value Plan: This plan requires you to pay $15 (N5,432) and you will keep earning $1 per day whenever you share a daily post to your Facebook timeline. In a month, you will accumulate $30 (N10,875).
- Deluxe Plan: This is the highest plan of $25 (N9,062) which will enable you earn $1.75 per day on any product link you share to your Facebook timeline. At the end of the month, you will earn a whopping $52.5 (N19,031).
Note: You can boost your earnings by referring new users to the platform. Meanwhile, referral is not necessary for withdrawal.
How To Boost Your Mulabux Earnings
To boost your Mulabux Earnings, you have to refer new users to the program. Every user you refer, you earn 15% from the plan the referred user subscribed onto.
However, Mulabux has Marketing or Referring Achievements to earn a whopping $200. See them below:
1. Refer on 1st day of your subscription, you will earn 30% of the plan the referred user subscribed to.
2. Refer on 2nd day of your subscription, you will earn 25% of the plan the referred user subscribed to.
3. Refer on 3rd day of your subscription, you will earn 20% of the plan the referred user subscribed to.
How To Join Mulabux Program?
STEP 1: Visit Mulabux Earning Website via HERE.
STEP 2: Choose one of the plans and tap on “SIGNUP“.
STEP 3: Enter your Username, Password, Email, Phone Number, Date of birth, first and second name and finally, tap on CREATE NEW ACCOUNT.
STEP 4: Now, login your email and follow the link Mulabux sent to you to complete your registration.
STEP 5: Read the disclaimer and tap on “continue to create account“.
STEP 6: Now, go your Facebook account and copy your profile LINK and paste it on Mulabux.
STEP 7: You will be taken to the next page where you will add your NIGERIA BANK ACCOUNT details.
STEP 8: Once done, make payment from paystack or use bank method.
Note: Once you have made the payment, your account will be activated instantly. If it doesn’t activate instantly, message Mulabux with your payment screenshot on WHATSAPP (+2349060440420) to activate it for you.
STEP 9: Once your account has been activated, you can now start sharing advert to your Facebook timeline to earn, or refer to boost earnings.
Tap on “SHARE” on your Mulabux account. Copy the product link and post it on your Facebook timeline and screenshot the post.
That’s how to share on daily basis on Mulabux to earn.
How To Copy Your Mulabux Referrals Link?
Login to Mulabux and tap on “MARKETING” and copy your referrals link.
You can always share this link to your friends to register under you. You will be able to boost your earnings with it.
How To Withdraw Money On Mulabux
When it has reached the 30th day, you can request for withdrawal by inputting your bank details on the website. Your payment will be sent within 24 – 72 hours. Very fast!
Special Facts You Have To Know About Mulabux Program
1. Based on our research, we notice Mulabux is owned by ISAAC TUNDE. The company is hosted on Whogohost and it has SSL certificate.
Since it’s a growing website and it has prove to be legit by paying users, there’s nothing to worry about. It’s 100% legit based on our research.
2. New or prospect members can always contact Mulabux officials by messaging them on WhatsApp via (09060440420). They are also available on Facebook (@mulabuxofficial) and you can also message them via email (firstname.lastname@example.org). While returning or existing users can submit ticket of their issue on the site.
3. On Mulabux.com, you don’t have to refer before you can cashout. And also, you can cashout your referral earnings at anytime but you can only cashout sharing earnings only at month ending.
4. Payment are sent once you request for withdrawal and it doesn’t pass 72 hours before it hit your bank account.
5. Your shared Facebook advert does not need to be clicked before you can earn on Mulabux.
6. You need 100+ friends on your Facebook account before you can earn on Mulabux.
7. Do not open multiple accounts on Mulabux, otherwise, your accounts will be banned.
8. Mulabux was launched on the 18th of December and started on the 19th. The website is owned by a Nigerian called Isaac Tunde. He is a Yoruba man from the west region in Nigeria.
9. Mulabux navigation system: The Withdrawal tab is to request payment, the SHARE tab is to share advert for the day. The TRANSACTION is to check your Mulabux Earnings activities and the SITE SUPPORT is to submit ticket of any issue
If you have any issue, kindly ask more questions to get instant solution.