This review is written based on my experience and intense research on how the program works, and the article is meant to alert you on the type of program you are about investing your money on.
What’s Epaynaija All About?
Epaynaija is a new investment platform that promises to generate 50% interest to any of their members who can invest and recommit to the system. The unique method of payment outclassed other Peer-to-peer programs available in the country.
The program was launched on the 14th of June, 2020. It is pretty new and I believe the system will serve people better on the earlier stage of operation.
The difference this program has that surpassed other available programs is the recommitment feature. Users have to invest twice to cashout their earnings. This is necessary to ensure that no user withdraws money from the program and refuses to continue.
You can recommit by investing the same amount as your initial investment or a higher amount. You will be assigned to pay it as usual, after which you can then withdraw. You will also get paid 50% interest on your recommitment amount in just 2 days.
Epaynaija also has uni-level referral system of 1 to 5 percentage commission for those who bring new people to the program. This can also boost your earnings on the platform.
Steps To Get Started
1. REGISTER ON THE WEBSITE: Visit the website via Epaynaija.cash and register an account with them. Fill all the available registration fields that includes phone number, username, email and password.
2. ACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT: After successful registration, you have to pay a one-time fee of N1,000 to activate your Epaynaija account. You will be merged with the person you are to pay.
4. INVEST NOW: After you have paid to activate your account, you can now invest any amount of money from N2,000 to N100,000 max. You will be merged with the person you are to pay within some hours.
5. RECOMMIT: After investing, you have to recommit which means you have to invest same amount again or higher amount before you cashout the first investment to ensure you do not run away from the program.
6. WITHDRAW: The time counts till 2 days for you to withdraw 50% of your first investment. After you have successfully recommited, you will be able to withdraw your initial investment. You can withdraw your money via Bitcoin or directly to your bank account.
For example, assuming you invested 10k, you have to recommit or invest 10k again and you will be able to withdraw 15k. You can then decide to recommit again to keep withdrawing your investment.
Is Epaynaija Scam Or Legit?
Epaynaija is founded by unknown administrators and it was founded on the 14th of June, 2019. Is a Peer-to-peer program with recommitment feature to sustain the program. Definitely, this is a ponzi scheme that uses new investors money to old members on the system.
If you are willing to invest, you should risk what you can afford to lose. Do not use the money important to you to run the system, otherwise, you will fall a victim.
What’s your say about Epaynaija?