A new program is out for Nigerians and it is making wave around the internet with its new internal design and features that are extremely designed to bring some Nigerians out of the economic crisis that has befallen the country.
The new program is dubbed Electronics4all. The website is owned by a Nigerian living in Eastern part of the country and the program was launched on the 24th of February, 2020.
The program copies the functionality of the previous fallen income program like Racksterly but the internal design is unique while the external design resembles Theexoduses frontal page. Well, the important thing is how the program delivers its services to satisfy users.
Now, you may ask that is Electronics4all legit? Is Electronics4all scam? Is Electronics4all registered on CAC? Where is Electronics4all company located? How can I withdraw from Electronics4all? We have successfully answered all the questions right from this article.
As a Nigerian, you can now make solid money from Electronics4all Income program by sharing daily adverts to your Facebook page to get paid and referring new users to the program.
Referring new users is just a way of adding more money to your balance and you should note that it does not hinder you from withdrawing your main balance from the program.
These two ways (referring and sharing adverts) to make money from Electronics4all are the most commonest methods to drag in new users to the program and to make the system deliver its service effectively, especially in the aspect of paying old users on the program.
Now that you have know how the program works, you should also note that Electronics4all program is not registered with Nigeria Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) but the program is powered by Emiy Electronics located at Abakaliki Express Road, Emene in Enugu state.
How Does Electronics4all Specifically Works?
Electronics4all pay users to share her electronics products on social media (Facebook only) and you get paid for doing that task. They have list of plans that determines what you will earn at the end of each month for advert sharing.
In the referring section, you will get paid for bringing new users to the program. You will receive a reward of N2,000 per person on the highest plan. Isn’t that awesome? It should be.
Moreover, if you are the type that hates referring system or does not know how to market a program to other users, you can equally withdraw your advert-sharing money without referring anybody to the program. That’s one of the interesting parts.
Electronics4all plans are designed to enable you have access to the program money making feature. You have to buy a plan for registration.
Meanwhile, Electronics4all has four plans you can subscribe onto and they all valid for 30 days in which you will be required to renew your subscription. These are the plans below:
1. Novice Plan
If you have little income and you just wish to join the program, or you just want to test out the program, you can basically go for this subscription.
- Plan name: Novice
- Plan price: $3 (N1,000)
- Daily Advert Earning: $0.3 (N100)
- Total Monthly Advert Earning: N3,000
- Referral Bonus: $0.7 (N250)
2. Amateur Plan
This plan is specifically designed for those who want to earn little bit higher than the previous Novice plan. Your total advert sharing earnings will be higher.
- Plan name: Amateur
- Plan price: $6 (N2,000)
- Daily Advert Earning: $0.6 (N200)
- Total Monthly Advert Earning: N6,000
- Referral Bonus: $1.5 (N500)
3. Master Plan
With this plan, you will be able to earn higher than Novice and Amateur plan. This will give you a better total income at the end of the month but it requires higher amount to join as well.
- Plan name: Master
- Plan price: $15 (N5,000)
- Daily Advert Earning: $1.5 (N500)
- Total Monthly Advert Earning: N15,000
- Referral Bonus: $3 (N1,000)
4. Professional Plan
This is the highest plan of them all. Going for this plan definitely means you will cash out very big at the end of the month. Earnings in all aspect is high, especially in advert sharing and referral bonus.
- Plan name: Professional
- Plan price: $30 (N10,000)
- Daily Advert Earning: $3 (N1,000)
- Total Monthly Advert Earning: N30,000
- Referral Bonus: $6 (N2,000)
These are the current plans of Electronics4all program and I think they are awesome for starters and those who are willing to make money online.
Note: If you are good in referring new people, you may earn up to N100,000 or even above. Referral earnings depends on your capacity of bringing new friends and families to the program.
Electronics4all also has Referral Contest Bonus. If you refer 3 or 4 people daily, you will get 100 and 200 free airtime, respectively. If you refer 30 people within 30 days, you will get 3 months free subscription.
How To Join Electronics4all
To join Electronics4all, you have to buy one of the plans listed above and start earning. But to do that, kindly follow the procedure below:
- Visit Electronics4all Website.
- Tap on SIGNUP from the menu bar.
- Fill your registration details e.g first and last name, email, username, phone number and create password e.t.c
- Now, fill your bank account details for withdrawal.
- Once done, choose a plan and enter the amount of the plan and PROCEED to make payment using BANK TRANSFER method.
- Then, make payment to the agent bank detail you see over there and send the details of the payment via SMS or text message to him. You can now call him for instant activation of your Electronics4all account. It doesn’t take minutes for activation.
- You have successfully created an Electronics4all account.
Now, you can start to share daily advert to your social media platform and refer new people to the program to boost your earnings (referring is not compulsory).
How To Withdraw From Electronics4all
Login your account and click on WITHDRAW on the menu bar and enter your bank details to request withdrawal. It takes up to 24 hours to get paid.
You can withdraw referral earnings at anytime but advert earnings is till the month end.
Is Electronics4all Scam Or Legit?
Electronics4all is not registered with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) but that doesn’t guarantee its safety but at least, it should boost the program trust rate.
The website does not have SSL certificate. This does not still define its authenticity but having this feature can allow a secure connection between users and the website. Well, they use agent or coupon seller as means of payment and I think that is the reason they hesitate to integrate the feature.
The program reveals the location of their parent company that base in Enugu and that’s good enough but they can still close up if they want to.
The owner of Electronics4all hide all his details to remain anonymous. Definitely, anything can happen without you being able to trace or track the website owner.
Electronics4all is legit but can crash at anytime.
Unambiguously, Electronics4all.com.ng is the type of program that uses new users registration money to pay old users on the program. To join this program, you have to take high risk and I advise you not to use your school fee or any important money to register on the program. Kindly risk what you can afford to lose.
Electronics4all Return Policy
Electronics4all has a feature that promised to refund every users who buy a plan on their program for the first week of payment. If you join the program and you feel like opting out during the first week, you can easily do that.
Facts About Electronics4all Income Program
- Electronics4all is a money making program that pays for each advert you share to your Facebook timeline. You also earn money by referring new friends to the program to boost your earnings.
- If you refer 30 people, you will get 3 months free subscription.
- The program has a money return policy that refund new users money during the first week of payment.
- You can always withdraw your referrals earnings but you cannot withdraw your advert earnings till 30 days.
- Electronics4all is powered by Emiy Electronics located in Enugu state but is not registered with CAC.
- Electronics4all program was launched on the 24th of February, 2020.
- Withdrawal takes up to 24 hours to complete.
- You can easily contact them via 08105293401 between 8am to 6pm, or you can easily contact them via the website contact form.
- Any more questions? Kindly drop it in the comment section below.