New money making programs keeps swimming out of the sea on daily basis promising users that they are the best platform to invest on. Do you think they are really saying the truth? You will soon know about a new scheme called Brandedge that promise same offer.
What About Brandedge? Is Brandedge Legit Or Scam? Truth Behind The Platform!
Brandedge promised to pay you for sharing daily advert to your Facebook timeline. Is this true?
Yes, they MAY pay you. You know why?
Brandedge is a ponzi scheme that uses uses new users money to pay old or existing members on the platform. Definitely, if there is no more new members on the platform, they will crash and pack all members money.
The Facebook daily advert they promised to pay for; is just a lie to cover up the scheme. You are not getting paid for the Facebook sharing stuff but you are getting paid with people’s money.
Now, you have know what you are about to get in, is your choice to decide if Brandedge is a scam or legit.
If you join early, you may cash out because they can decide to pack up at anytime. You are definitely risking it.
I will advise you not to use your school fee, or any other important money to join the program. Risk what you can afford to lose.
Have YOU Decide To Join After Reading The Risk Involve Above? Let me show you the procedure to join!
Before you can join the program, you have to buy a plan as listed below:
1. Primary plan: 3,000 plan gives 4,200 naira in 5 Days and 5,400 naira in 10 days.
2. Basic Plan: 5,000 plan gives 7,200 naira in 5 Days and 9,400 naira in 10 days.
3. Secondary plan: 7,000 naira gives 10,200 naira in 5 days and 13,400 in 10 days.
After you have visited the website and registered, you need to contact a coupon agent to activate your account on Whatsapp. You can start sharing daily advert or refer new members to the program to earn.
Other Facts You Have To Know About Brandedge
- It was launched on the 16th of March, 2020.
- Brandedge is a ponzi scheme that pays old users with new registration money. It can crash at anytime you don’t expect.
- The owner of the website is anonymous which means you can’t track him or her when the program finally crashes.
Joining the program has been left for you to decide, but I will advise you not to join with your school fee or any important money you have.
So, what’s your say about Brandedge?